Over flowing leaves, vegetation growth or back up of water coming from your gutters not only looks horrid, but it can create a number of problems.
- A build up of leaves and debris in your gutters is a fire hazard.
- Clogged gutters allows water to back up and flow into your roof, causing costly repairs, not to mention the stress.
- Blocked gutters with pools of water are lovely breeding grounds for mosquitoes and other insects.
- Debris in gutters obstructs a clean flow of water entering into your water tank.
- Gutters full of damp debris cause gutter corrosion over time, resulting in possible gutter replacement.
- Downpipes can become blocked resulting in extra repair costs.
To avoid these problems, to protect your family and your investment, make sure your gutters are clear from debris buildup and water can flow freely.